I’ll start doing routine posts called “My favorite things right now”. If anything, this will guarantee my consistent appearance on this here blog. Here goes the first one.
- The Hunger Games. Well, who isn’t liking this franchise nowadays, eh? I super adore Jennifer Lawrence, by the way. I just love her personality. If you aren’t on The Hunger Games bandwagon yet, hurry and get on board!
- BBC’s Sherlock. Do you like detective stories? Do you like British accent? Then you are sure to enjoy this gem of a television show. It is incredibly smart and addictive, so please approach with caution. Although I’m not sure you can, once you dip into it. First season available on Netflix On Demand for US residents, and second season will air on PBS in May. (Though if you can’t wait, I’m sure there are variety of ways the internet can assist you with that. 😉 ) Bonus point: great looking men in beautiful garb.
- Mad Men. It’s just returned last Sunday for season 5. This show is so glorious, it is soap opera, it’s smart and sexy and troll-esque. Pretty much all you need for a good telly shows, Mad Men has. So go on, take the plunge and start watching this. You won’t regret. Look at these beautiful people.
- Army Wives. Well.. this is definitely a guilty pleasure for me. I love watching all things military, reading all things military.. and this one appeals to my military junkie self AND my drama addict self.
- The weather. 80 degrees in March? If this is global warming, consider me on board.
- Neon nail polishes. What better way to usher in the warm spring season than to sport some bright, eye catching colors on your nails? None, I say.
- A lot of outdoor time!
What are your favorite things right now? Please do share!