I’m thankful for:
- My husband and my child. Everyday. I get to have a family here, far far away from home. Things may not always be easy, but things are always good.
- Our house. The first house we own. It’s spacious, it’s affordable, and the location is just all I could ask for.
- My husband’s new jobs and old job. Things happen for our best interest and both those jobs have contributed to our lives in a variety of ways.
- My son’s developmental progress. It’s beyond amazing.
- Getting to spend so much time doing so much outdoor activities this summer/fall.
- Getting to spend some precious time with my Mama and sister this summer after years of separation. I will always remember of this as being the brightest highlight of my life after years, only second to my son’s birth.
- Simple moments of eating delicious breakfast every morning with my son and my dad in law.
- Meeting some lovely new friends.
- The ability to stop overanalyzing some things. You have no idea how massive of a deal it is for me. Almost life changing (I say almost because I don’t wanna jinx it, haha).
- Happiness. It’s been a constant struggle throughout life, but now I am able to find it and feel it, and work for it.
- Self honesty. I am thankful that I am now able to articulate my true feelings. I feel more honest and true to myself.
Thank you God for all these blessings. I am far from deserving but it amazes me how You just don’t give up. I won’t either, I promise, I will try harder.
Happy Thanksgiving. Eat some turkey, drink mulled wine and be merry.